When it’s time to sell your Johnstown home, there can be some confusion when determining the value. If you REALLY want to know what it is worth, you can pay to have an appraisal done. An agent should be able to provide you with detailed CMA reports, letting you know what is going on in […]
Tag Archives | market-value-vs-assessed-value
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
What We’ve Done…
WOW-$170k invested in this Gorgeous Remodeled Home! Designer Finishes! Grand entry. Jacobean oak floors-main level. Amazing Chefs Kitchen w/ New Cabinets, Slab Quartz Counters, Jenn-Air appliances, 6 burner Gas stove & Farmhouse Sink. Vaulted Ceilings. Great flow for entertaining. Large flag stone patio nestled in private back yard. Large Master w/ 5 piece en suite w/ custom marble & tile. Fully Finished lower level w/ wet bar & teen suite. Updated Mechanicals Steps to McIntosh Lake, pool & park
- 5 Tips For Buying Profitable Multi-Family Properties in Johnstown
- Pros and Cons of Johnstown Multi-Family Investment Properties
- 4 Reasons To Buy Properties in Bulk in Johnstown
- How Owner-Occupied Investment Properties Are Helping Homeowners Build Wealth In Johnstown!
- Using House Hacking To Build Wealth In Johnstown