Regardless of how you became a landlord, your goal is to run your rentals like a business and be profitable. Part of running your rental like a business means collecting enough rent to cover expenses like maintenance, mortgage, and turn over. It’s important to always have your tenants sign a lease and your lease should […]
Tag Archives | dealing with tenants who don’t pay rent
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
What We’ve Done…
WOW-$170k invested in this Gorgeous Remodeled Home! Designer Finishes! Grand entry. Jacobean oak floors-main level. Amazing Chefs Kitchen w/ New Cabinets, Slab Quartz Counters, Jenn-Air appliances, 6 burner Gas stove & Farmhouse Sink. Vaulted Ceilings. Great flow for entertaining. Large flag stone patio nestled in private back yard. Large Master w/ 5 piece en suite w/ custom marble & tile. Fully Finished lower level w/ wet bar & teen suite. Updated Mechanicals Steps to McIntosh Lake, pool & park
- 5 Tips For Buying Profitable Multi-Family Properties in Loveland
- Pros and Cons of Loveland Multi-Family Investment Properties
- 4 Reasons To Buy Properties in Bulk in Loveland
- How Owner-Occupied Investment Properties Are Helping Homeowners Build Wealth In Loveland!
- Using House Hacking To Build Wealth In Loveland