Owning a vacant house can pose serious liabilities due to the fact that vacant properties are an obvious target for theft, trespassing, and vandalism. Furthermore, vacant properties are also more susceptible to undetected damages, such as fire, water damage, mold, wind or hail damage and other losses. According to a study performed by the U.S. […]
Tag Archives | dangers-of-vacant-house
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
What We’ve Done…
WOW-$170k invested in this Gorgeous Remodeled Home! Designer Finishes! Grand entry. Jacobean oak floors-main level. Amazing Chefs Kitchen w/ New Cabinets, Slab Quartz Counters, Jenn-Air appliances, 6 burner Gas stove & Farmhouse Sink. Vaulted Ceilings. Great flow for entertaining. Large flag stone patio nestled in private back yard. Large Master w/ 5 piece en suite w/ custom marble & tile. Fully Finished lower level w/ wet bar & teen suite. Updated Mechanicals Steps to McIntosh Lake, pool & park
- 5 Tips For Buying Profitable Multi-Family Properties in Fort Collins
- Pros and Cons of Fort Collins Multi-Family Investment Properties
- 4 Reasons To Buy Properties in Bulk in Fort Collins
- How Owner-Occupied Investment Properties Are Helping Homeowners Build Wealth In Fort Collins!
- Using House Hacking To Build Wealth In Fort Collins