You may think it’s only the tenant who has a hard time paying the mortgage, but as a real estate investor or landlord, there may be times when it’s hard to pay the mortgage on your end as well. Here are some things you can do to Avoid Running Into Mortgage Paying For Fort Collins Homeowners. […]
Tag Archives | credit repair
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
What We’ve Done…
Before and after photos of our fix and flip home in Loveland. Beautifully remodeled top to bottom. This Brick ranch is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood w/ New Roof & New Ext Paint. New windows allow an abundance of natural light. One level living at its best! Open floor plan w/ Updated kitchen! New custom white shaker cabinets, slab granite, stainless steel appliances, large island & custom tile back splash. Large Master bedroom w/ ensuite master bath boasts new vanity, mirror, fixtures & shower. You’ll notice new light fixtures, ceiling fans, outlets & switches.
- 5 Signs of A Great Deal When Buying Fort Collins Real Estate
- 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Foreclosures in Fort Collins
- The Pros and Cons Of Selling Your House To A Direct Buyer in Fort Collins
- 5 Reasons You Should Work With An Investor Instead of An Agent To Sell Your Fort Collins House
- 6 Tips To Be A Great Fort Collins Landlord When You Live Out of State