As you now, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
Archive | Real Estate News RSS feed for this section
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
What We’ve Done…
Before and after photos of our fix and flip home in Loveland. Beautifully remodeled top to bottom. This Brick ranch is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood w/ New Roof & New Ext Paint. New windows allow an abundance of natural light. One level living at its best! Open floor plan w/ Updated kitchen! New custom white shaker cabinets, slab granite, stainless steel appliances, large island & custom tile back splash. Large Master bedroom w/ ensuite master bath boasts new vanity, mirror, fixtures & shower. You’ll notice new light fixtures, ceiling fans, outlets & switches.
- Understanding Writeoffs: A Guide For Real Estate Investors In Fort Collins
- Tips for Selling Your Fort Collins House During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- 4 Reasons Why It Is Better To Sell Your House Directly vs. Hiring A Fort Collins Real Estate Agent
- 4 Hidden Expenses Of Owning The Wrong House In Fort Collins
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Downsize Your House in Fort Collins