A short sale and foreclosure can present different advantages and difficulties regardless if you are on the buyers or sellers side of the transaction. It is important to understand your options when pursuing a short sale or foreclosure. What is the difference between short sale and foreclosure in Fort Collins, CO? Which Option Is Better for You? […]
Archive | foreclosure vs short sale RSS feed for this section
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
What We’ve Done…
WOW-$170k invested in this Gorgeous Remodeled Home! Designer Finishes! Grand entry. Jacobean oak floors-main level. Amazing Chefs Kitchen w/ New Cabinets, Slab Quartz Counters, Jenn-Air appliances, 6 burner Gas stove & Farmhouse Sink. Vaulted Ceilings. Great flow for entertaining. Large flag stone patio nestled in private back yard. Large Master w/ 5 piece en suite w/ custom marble & tile. Fully Finished lower level w/ wet bar & teen suite. Updated Mechanicals Steps to McIntosh Lake, pool & park
- What To Expect During The Probate Process In Fort Collins
- 5 Tips For Buying Profitable Multi-Family Properties in Fort Collins
- Pros and Cons of Fort Collins Multi-Family Investment Properties
- 4 Reasons To Buy Properties in Bulk in Fort Collins
- How Owner-Occupied Investment Properties Are Helping Homeowners Build Wealth In Fort Collins!